Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perception

(There's nothing we can do about the things we have to do without.)

I'm so tired of negativity. Negative people, thoughts, and all things alike. I've rid myself of all things negative and only since then have I been completely content, and genuinely happy with my life. I only wish the people around me would learn to do the same.
The next time I hear someone say that they "can't help being so depressed all the time," please just remind me to shoot myself in the foot, okay?

It seems like everyone is always complaining about something. I understand the whole "the grass is always greener on the other side" thing. I'm 100% sure we have all felt like that at some point or another. I simply wish that more people would realize that they are in control of their lives, their own feelings. Only them. If you don't like something in your life; fix it. If you don't enjoy feeling unhappy; change it. It's really not as hard as we often make it out to be.

In the words of yours truly (from a previous blog): "It's so much easier to be happy and to choose to love the things that you already have, rather than always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It's so much more peaceful. It really is."

Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you.








It's all about perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment