Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcoming 2010

In a matter of hours I will be gratefully saying goodbye to the year 2009, and welcoming 2010 with arms wide open. I'm not exactly sure of my reasoning just yet, but 2010 is going to be a good year. I can just feel it pulsing through my veins; I'm actually excited, and for no apparent reason at all. 2009 wasn't my best year and I guess I just have high hopes for the following.

2010 shall bring new beginnings, new experiences, new faces and places, among many other things. I'll be traveling more and dare I say, I'm sensing a big move in the late summer/early fall? I'll be going back to school and working towards becoming a better person all-around.

I haven't thought much on New Year's resolutions this year, but I suppose I'll just list off a few of mine:

- Actually try to do something productive with my writing.
- Jump back on the Health band-wagon (Eating healthier, Working out more)
- Make something of everyday; don't let any more time go to waste.
- Spend more time with family, because they're important to me and I'd like for them to know that!

What are your resolutions for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment