Saturday, January 9, 2010

Workaholics Unite!

Whether it be the fact that it keeps me occupied, the feeling of being needed somewhere, the independence it brings, or the responsibility; working always leaves me satisfied. I guess I just love keeping busy and actually doing something every day, and I get paid while doing so!? What's not to love about making money? I absolutely can not wait to work every single day next week, and I am being completely sincere when I say this too! Am I crazy for feeling this way?

Does anyone enjoy work as much as I do?
If so, I'd love a comment from you. What do you do and why do you love working so much?


<*WARNING: RANT AHEAD*>PS- Shout out to all the girls that "work" (fold clothes) at Abercrombie & Fitch and all of a sudden think they are models. U ArE SoOoO cOoOL!<*/end rant*>

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment